POWER DUAL CUT RR 400 T TREE CUTTER
|Model||POWER DUAL CUT RR 400 T|
|Cutting performance||32 mm|
|Working height||up to 5,5 m|
- Two cutting options: High-speed (short path for rapidly cutting thin branches) and high-power (double path and therefore double power for cutting thicker branches)
- 225° adjustable cutting head
- Non-stick coated blades reduce the cutting effort and make cleaning the blades easier
- Good visibility in trees for safe and precise work
- Using a hole grid on the telescopic handle extending up to 400 cm (only PDC RR 400 T)
- You can also cut by pulling on the lower button
SPEED CUT & POWER CUT
Two cutting options: High-speed (short path for rapidly cutting thin branches) and high-power (double path and therefore double power for cutting thicker branches).
NON-STICK COATED BLADES
The non-stick coated blades drastically reduce the cutting effort, make blade cleaning easier and prevent transferring diseases.
The telescopic handle of the RR 400 T model comes with a hole locking mechanism that lets you extend it easily and quickly from 240 to 400 cm.
ROTATING CUTTING HEAD
The twist connection makes it fast and easy to adjust the cutting head by 225°. That means you can reach branches growing in all directions.
The colours (red and yellow) and special design of the cutting head make it easily visible, ensuring safe and precise cutting in trees.